Dr. Sonia Motwani, DDS, D. ABDSM
Dentist / Owner
Dr. Sonia Motwani is a highly qualified dental practitioner currently practicing at Pearl Dental Studio. Prior to practice ownership, she worked as an associate in reputable practices across the Northeast including a 40 Under 40 practice as well as the practice that treats the New York Jets. Dr. Motwani is a Long Island native and a Stony Brook University alumnus. She constantly enrolls in continuing education to best serve the needs of her patients as an expert dentist and has recently become a diplomat within the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
She is currently pursuing a fellowship within the Academy of General Dentistry and is also a member of the American Dental Association.
Notwithstanding her passion for sleep medicine and its implications in modern dental treatments, Dr. Motwani is a highly skilled cosmetic and restorative dental practitioner often regarded as a thorough and compassionate dentist by her patients.
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (Diplomat)
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Photothermal Effects of Defocused Initiated Versus Non Initiated Diode Implant Irradiation
- Arrowhead Dental Laboratory- Full Mouth Reconstruction Course
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine- Diplomat
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine- Mastery Track I completion
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine- Mastery Track II completion
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine- Mastery Track III completion
- Pankey Institute- Aesthetic and Functional Treatment Planning
- Strupp and Brumm- Simplifying Complex Seminar
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics- Botox I Course
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics- Dermal Fillers I Course
Clinical Care Coordinator
Suzanne is a Smithtown native. She has been working in the dental field as an assistant/receptionist for three decades and takes pride in serving her community. She has a pleasant bedside manner and ensures that each patient is treated like a gem throughout the duration of their visit. She enjoys interacting with patients and helping them achieve the beautiful smile that they have always wanted.
Suzanne is also a mother of three children. When she’s out of her scrubs, she loves spending time with her family and friends and rooting for her children on the soccer field. She enjoys fitness, golf and relaxing on the beach.
Patient Care Coordinator
Nimra graduated from the college of New York University in 2020 with a Healthcare Management degree. During her time as an undergraduate she shadowed an oral maxillofacial surgeon and fell in love with dentistry.
Now, Nimra is a pre-dental student looking to seek admission to dental school in the upcoming year. She gravitated towards dentistry for the opportunity to help patients create happy and healthy smiles. It is evident Nimra will succeed in dentistry and become a trusted dentist as she makes the patients at Pearl Dental Studio feel safe and comfortable, leaving with a pearly smile! Beyond her work at Pearl Dental, she loves to take cycling classes, work out and is a foodie especially while living in the state of New York.
Ask us Anything…
Our Promise to You
You’re the Boss
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR PATIENTS!